Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan

Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Outlet

I started this blog two years ago and like many things in my life I didn't follow through with it like I had planned. Why this has been a pattern in my life I'll never know but I am determined to start over and for once finish something that I started. Afterall, I have more than enough to blog about. My children offer endless subject matter and my own messed up quest to find out "who I really am" certainly leaves open the opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings on life in general. So with that said, today I proclaim to all that I will be regularly posting "blogs" on this site. They may not all be pretty, maybe not always entertaining but I see this as a way to express who I am and hopefully learn more about myself in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment