Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan

Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I thought I would be better at blogging as writing is something I enjoy and I always have about 3000 things going through my head at once but I find myself busy with so many other things and I put blogging off. Anyhow, I am quite embarrassed by my last post with my promise to blog more.

We found out a little more than a month ago that in November we will move to Stuttgart,Germany. Mark and I are stoked! We have always wanted to have the opportunity to live in Europe. I just returned to Japan a week ago and as of today we have 31 days until we leave for Germany. I am excited to begin our life in Germany but I am sad to say goodbye to my friends and neighbors in Japan. I have the best friends and neighbors here and I know it will be difficult to say goodbye. Also, I'm going to miss our little duplex house. I really believe you leave a little piece of your heart behind each time you move. God provided us with a wonderful home here. I couldn't have picked a better home myself. I will miss it.

For those of you that haven't heard, I am planning on flying my horse to Germany. This comes after much thought and prayer and I feel good about the decision. I considered selling her but with the way the market is right now it could be months and months before she sells. So instead of paying money for training and board for her in the US, I thought it made more sense to pay board for her in Germany and actually be able to enjoy her. This is a lifelong dream of mine and I have to pinch myself to believe it's true. Of course, she's not there yet so I am holding my breath until the moment she steps off the plane. There will obviously be allot to blog about and I have every intention of having a blog dedicated to my experiences,training and education in Germany.




No comments:

Post a Comment